I really don't like to brag, but I have the BEST husband in the world. It was our 16th Anniversary this month, yes 16 whopping years! I can't believe it. Two of our friends share anniversaries the same week as ours. Our husbands got together and decided it was time to surprise the wives with an unforgettable anniversary weekend!!!
The wives had no idea what the hubbies were up to. I knew we would do something fun, and I told Rick I just wanted to spend it out at Last Chance.
Friday night, the husbands told us to be ready at 7:00 am. for waterskiing. We had no idea who else was coming. It was so fun when we all saw each other that morning and realized we were being wisked away together for the day!
All we knew so far is that we were headed out to Last Chance for a little fun in the sun....
All we knew so far is that we were headed out to Last Chance for a little fun in the sun....
Lisa's first ski of the year.... she now has the "bug" and can't wait to get out there again. She tried my new ski and LOVED it!
My hot hubby rippin it up on the course. He did amazing. This may not mean much to some of you, but he ran the course at 28 off, and got three bouys at 32 off! He was a happy man!!!
Kristi, showing off her skills!
After we all skiied, the girls went on top of the boat house for some sun and they guys cooked us a fabulous breakfast: omlets, bacon, and fresh fruit. It tasted sooooo delicious!
We went back to our houses and the guys told us to change into our mountain biking clothes and pack an over-night bag. Could this day get any better???

We drove up to Park City and did the Glen Wild trail



This was the end of the ride. It was the most beautiful stream and everything was so green!


After the mtn biking, they took us up to Deer Valley to stay at the Chateau Lodge. It was amazing! The girls went to our rooms to shower and the guys made us a gourmet steak dinner. They really put so much thought into this weekend for us, we were so impressed! What better way to end the day then with a mouth watering steak.
We drove up to Park City and did the Glen Wild trail
After the mtn biking, they took us up to Deer Valley to stay at the Chateau Lodge. It was amazing! The girls went to our rooms to shower and the guys made us a gourmet steak dinner. They really put so much thought into this weekend for us, we were so impressed! What better way to end the day then with a mouth watering steak.
5 comments:
We do have the best hubbys!! That was a great weekend and I so have the bug for waterskiing...let's go again! I think this ultimate anniversary should be a tradition!! SOUP...please!! :)
ummm what??? ok are you kidding me, how much fun was that..cant wait to get out to last chance...you guys look so cute.
Happy 16th Anniversary! How nice of your hubby's to take you girls and spoil you for the weekend. What a perfect dream day for you!!!
What a cute post. It is amazing what can happen in 16 years...and what cute little munchkins you have to show for it!
Looks like an amazing weekend. A dream date for you for sure:)
Happy Anniversary! You two are such an awesome couple! I can't believe it has been that long. When Dave worked for Rick you guys had been married about 3 or 4 years I guess! Wow-you have BEAUTIFUL children :) Where is Last Chance Lake??? That place looks amazing.
Post a Comment