As I was getting dinner ready tonight, I saw out of the corner of my eye, Mallory snapping a picture with my camera. I said, "Hey, Mal, please don't play with that camera, it's not a toy." Mallory responded with an "Okay mom, just one more." Then, she set the camera on the counter. A few hours later, Lindsie and I started looking through the pictures on my camera of her dance recital. I had forgotten that Mallory had my camera earlier. As we came across these pictures, they just kept getting funnier and funnier, until we were laughing so hard we could barely breathe. So here we go with Mallory's photo shoot.
First pic: of course a picture of a picture of herself. How cute
Second, a nice picture of a picture of our family. How darling
Oh, she even went outside to capture how beautiful and green everything is after the rain...
You can't forget about the sprinkler head, rock and bark chips. I love her little shadow...
6 comments:
Oh my gosh...she makes me laugh!! The first couple pictures were actually pretty good...and then there was the cat litter...oh my!! I love the self portraits!! She is such a goof ball...we love her, too!!
ok so i needed that laugh right now thanks..love that girl
i'm so glad that she captured the litter box so well! i think she may have a future in photography. ha ha ha....i love that girl!
Those pictures are hi-larious! I love how she is making faces for them. What a character you have on your hands.
Where did this Granddaughter come from?????? I have never seen such a cute kid and the things she thinks to do blow me away:) thanks for posting all those wonderful pictures. PRICLESS
That is so funny. She reminds me of Rick in some of those self portraits making those "ugly" faces. She is pretty creative!
Post a Comment