Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Holding Hands

Okay: this Post is dedicated to Lisa and Liz -- so they will stop harassing me about the holding hands picture.

Lisa and I have progressed our friendship to the next level:

Ha ha ha -- we really aren't holding hands, but it looks like we are. I don't know if anyone will ever believe us.

7 comments:

susan hall said...

LISA CAN'T MAKE UP HER MIND...YOU ON ONE HAND JASON ON THE OTHER...IM SURE JASON WOULD LET YOU GUYS WORK SOMETHING OUT

Liz said...

Now that's what I'm talking about! Margo plus Lisa, sitting in a tree! ha ha ha

Lisa Erskine said...

Thank you...now that our relationship is out in the open we can move on... I just hope Jason isn't too jealous!! :)

Lisa Erskine said...

I was just looking (and laughing) again...poor Tara...she looks so left out! LOL

jenn said...

My suspicions about you two have been confirmed.

Aimee said...

Even if you click closer on the picture, it still looks like it, hahah! Hey, love is love!! :)

The Wride Family said...

I like how you say it LOOKS like we are holding hands!! LOL My favorite person in the picture is Jason he looks so happy about you two holding hands!! Who took that picture?