This is what 7 years old looks like! Troy was so excited to finally turn 7. He said this was the longest year ever -- because most of his friends are already 7. We celebrated with all his friends at Jump-on-it. It's a huge building full of trampolines to jump on. Troy was in heaven and it didn't take long for him to figure out how to land his very first back flip ever. By the end of the night he was throwing perfect back flips and back handsprings. It was so fun to watch Troy and each one of his friends. As I was watching the boys, I couldn't help but notice each one of their individual personalities. Troy has such a fun group of friends and they definately know how to have a good time!
- He is always smiling
- His laugh is contagious
- He is full of compliments for everyone
- He is kind to others -- especially his sisters
- He always looks at the positive, rather than the negative
- He is very appreciative, and quick to say thank you
- He is very easy-going.
Thank you Troy for being such a great part of our family. We hope this next year is the best year ever!!!
8 comments:
Margo, I seriously love your blog. I can't believe Troy is 7 .... I remember when you and I were pregnant with Troy and Kenley and we were just building our houses. Time goes by way too fast. Your family is adorable.
Happy Birthday, Troy! What a fun party! Caden is still so bummed that he wasn't able to be there! Let's plan to go again, soon! I'm so glad that all our kids are such good friends...I love it!!
Happy Birthday, Troy! SEVEN?! Seriously? Where does the time go? He is such a great kid and I'm glad he had such a fun birthday.
I can't believe he's 7. I totally remember when he was like a little brother with Hayden. So grown up - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TROY!
I can't believe you have 3 kids! Life goes by way to fast. It does seem like yesterday we were eating cheese on a platter and then riding our bikes. I was just telling my boys about that and they thought I was disgusting! I also remember doing suicidal watermelons in your pool and heading to Funky Town! We had the best childhood! I'm so glad you found my blog and now we can chat!
Dani :-)
It can't be. 7 years old - Really? Time sure flies! Happy Birthday Troy. What an adorable and great kid!
Happy Birthday Troy! This is Aimee. I just discovered you guys are in the blogging world, so are we! Since we see you like twice a year and at weddings, it's great to keep up with you this way.
Margo, I love your Blog. You need to help me out on mine. Looks like Troy and all those boys had fun at the party. I know Kage had a blast!! I hope you had a happy birthday Troy!!!
Post a Comment