Sunday, March 13, 2011

Construction zone!!

Bring it on!!!

Summer can't come soon enough for me. I am so excited to get back out to last chance again. We took a drive out there yesterday to see the homes that are being built. There are two under construction right now, and one that will start any day.

Here is the front gate: There will be wood and rock all around it.

Enough said..... WOW!


Picture someone skiing by with a great big rooster tail to the sky...right out the kitchen window!
I'll be the skiier.... you can be the one cooking dinner!






All the docks are being built...everyone will have their own dock this year

Last Chance is my HAPPY PLACE. When we drove up and saw these houses under construction, Rick and I couldn't believe how our "little dream" has turned into REALITY. Rick has worked soooooo hard to make this happen. I don't know anyone who can juggle so many projects at once. Rick is amazing.... he has created a place for families to make memories of a life time. I know this project was meant to be and we already have so many fun memories.. and many more to come:)



8 comments:

Janet/Grammy said...

This is AMAZING!!!! We can't wait to go out and see it. Can't wait for the 4th of July:) You two are awesome. Only you guys could put all this together. Love It.

Meg said...

Wow, the house are going to be bigger than I thought! It is looking so good. Too bad I won't be able to ski this summer!!

Lisa Erskine said...

I'm okay being the one cooking dinner...just as long as I'm there! I'll be yours and Rick's "Vanessa"!! :) I know you'd let me get a quick ski in now and then!! That place looks amazing...I want to go out there and see it all!! Wow...you guys are awesome to make this all happen...you deserve it!! :)

susan hall said...

these homes are amazing, Im with lisa Ill cook dinner too, as long as Im there once in a while too:)way to go guys we are so proud of you ;)

jenn said...

I'll be the cook, the driver, the cleaner...the whatever! As long as I get to go. Sign me up! :)

Looks ridiculously amazing with all the docks and the houses underway. Congrats you guys!

Kristin said...

amazing! can't wait to go again (yes I just invited myself) haha

Liz said...

Yay...hip hip hooray! Can't wait to go see it for myself! How's our tents coming??? They better be made of the finest canvas or I'm gonna talk to the developer!
Do you think our double-wide trailer will look odd next to that house???
For reals, that is exciting though! Can't wait for summer:)

Liz said...

uhhh ohhh btw...you know darn well who will be the one in the kitchen cooking, and who will be the one doing the rooster tail! duhhhh:)