Sunday, February 17, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!





We had such a fun Valentines Day. Rick and I were supposed to have a date the night before, but he got caught in that horrible storm. Needless to say, he never made it home that night. He ended up staying at his parents house in Sandy after he realized Redwood Rd was closed and so was the point of the mountain. My Valentine did make it home on Valentines morning to wish me a happy one!!! Then he had to go to work until later that evening. The kids and I had a great day. We started the morning off right, with heart shaped pancakes. After schoool, the kids loved delivering valentines to friends around the neighborhood. It was so suspensful to see who caught us driving away and who never saw us at all! We even got chased by Zach and Austin! Then, we came home and made a gourmet heart shaped pizza (with pineapple for mom and Lindsie on one half), which we devoured in about 2 seconds. It actually tasted pretty good -- much to my surprise! Strawberry shortcake dessert cups were the perfect way to end the celebration!!! Lindsie and Harlee could hardly walk they were so full. I love my family. Lindsie, Troy, and Mallory are getting to be at such great ages -- I really enjoy being around them (most of the time). I sure hope they have fun childhood memories to remember in years to come.

6 comments:

Meg said...

That pizza looked scrumdiddlyumscious! Of course mallory is wearing her birthday suit :)

Die Hard Jazz Fan! said...

That pizza looks so good!! =D That sucks that Rick wasn't able to get home!!

Holly H. said...

I love the pics, and of couse your kids are going to have great memories! They have you for a mom :)

jenn said...

Cute Valentine's post, Margo! I'm so happy about your blogging skills. =)

Love the pizza, I'll totally have to try that next year! We do a dinner too, but I always do spaghetti (red sauce you know), but the heart shape pizza is way cooler.

The cruise was so fantastic. I can't stop thinking about it! Check out the pics on my blog...

jenn said...

Oh, and I agree with Meg that Mal is classic in her birthday suit. She and Luke are one in the same.

Holly H. said...

Where are your cruise pictures??? Post them immediately! :)