skip to main | skip to sidebar

lybbfam

We may not have it all together... but together we have it all!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Lindsie


Lindsie is learning to slalom ski on the barefoot boom. She did great!
Posted by Picasa

Posted by margo at 8:59 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼ 2007 (9)
    • ▼ November (8)
      • Waterski fun
      • Rick is taking advantage of the glass water!!
      • Joe's Valley
      • Lindsie
      • Mallory
      • Mallory
      • Troy
      • Family
    • ► December (1)
  • ► 2008 (62)
    • ► January (6)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► March (11)
    • ► April (5)
    • ► May (6)
    • ► June (9)
    • ► July (5)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► September (3)
    • ► October (2)
    • ► November (8)
    • ► December (4)
  • ► 2009 (33)
    • ► January (1)
    • ► February (3)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► April (2)
    • ► May (5)
    • ► June (2)
    • ► July (3)
    • ► August (2)
    • ► September (3)
    • ► October (5)
    • ► November (4)
    • ► December (2)
  • ► 2010 (15)
    • ► January (2)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► March (3)
    • ► April (1)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► June (2)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► November (2)
    • ► December (1)
  • ► 2011 (17)
    • ► February (1)
    • ► March (2)
    • ► April (3)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► October (2)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► December (6)
  • ► 2012 (7)
    • ► February (3)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► September (1)
  • ► 2013 (2)
    • ► February (1)
    • ► August (1)
  • ► 2014 (1)
    • ► January (1)

Rick and I have been married for 16 years. The years just keep getting better and better. We have three beautiful kids and enjoy all kinds of outdoor activities. We hope the saying is true: A family who plays together stays together!

Lindsie, Mallory, & Troy

Lindsie, Mallory, & Troy

Funny things my kids say .....

  • -- Mallory was watching T.V. when a preview came on for an upcoming movie called Coraline. She came and asked me to please come turn on Coraline for her to watch in the theater. I told her that I was sorry, but I don't have that movie and I can't turn it on for her. She continued to beg and cry for me to turn it on, she even took me by the hand into the theater. I was getting frustrated with her and explained, "Mallory, I cannot turn it on for you, I don't have the movie. We have to go see it at a theater." She said, "Mom, the T.V. said it is now playing in theaters everywhere!" Poor little girl ... this life is so confusing for a 3 year old. Shouldn't it play in our home theater too!
  • -- Mallory was having one of those days where she was being very defiant. I was putting her in her bed and I said, "Mallory, do you think that tomorrow you could wake up and be a good girl and choose the right." She said, "okay mom, I'll choose the right, not the left."
  • -- Lindsie was busy doing her homework tonight and was talking about warm blooded vs. cold blooded. She was telling Troy that humans are considered mammals because "we have hair." Troy immediately said, "So Uncle Jeremy isn't a mammal" (Uncle Jeremy shaves his head bald) I was laughing so hard I was crying. Sorry, Jeremy, your not a mammal like the rest of us!
  • -- We were getting ready for the Halloween party. The basement was all decked out with spooky sounds and decorations. Mallory said, "mom, I'm so scared." I said, "It's okay Mallory, its just pretend, it's just Halloween." She said, "but mom, I'm only a child."
  • ---Today I was making lunch for Mallory. I got out the bread and started spreading peanut butter all over it. Mallory started to cry and said in a very upset tone, "no, mom I don't want peanut butter on my bread!" So I said, "well what do you want on it?" Mallory said "I just want my bread to be naked."
  • ---Mallory's preschool teacher emailed me and told me this funny story about Mallory. They were doing science centers and talking about what sinks and what floats. After they were finished she heard Mallory calling to her from the bathroom, "teacher, teacher, come see ... my poop is floating! She said Mallory was so excited about this new discovery.

My Favorites

  • Andrea
  • Blog Backgrounds
  • Bray
  • Culley
  • Cunningham M
  • Cunningham, J
  • Erskine
  • Hall
  • Hargraves
  • Jeppson
  • Johnson
  • Last Chance Lakes
  • Lindsie
  • Mackay
  • Misty
  • Morris
  • Nicole and Pete
  • Peterson
  • Piantanida
  • Shoemaker
  • Smith T & J
  • Smiths, A & M
  • Wadsworth
  • Waters
  • Waters
  • Wride

About Me

margo
View my complete profile